Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Anthem

What I'm searching for to tell it straight, I'm trying to build a wall

Walking by myself down avenues that reek of time to kill

If you see me keep going, be a pass by waver

Build me up, bring me down just leave me out you name dropper

Stop trying to catch my eye I see you good, you forced faker

Just make it easy

You're my enemy you fast talker


Chorus:I can say I hope it will be worth what I give up

If I could stand up mean for the things that I believe


What am I here for I left my home to disappear is all

I'm here for myself, Not to know you. I don't need no one else

Fit in so good the hope is that you cannot see me later

You don't know me, I am an introvert an excavator

I'm duckin' out for now, a face in dodgy elevators

Creep up, and suddenlyI found myself an innovator


Chorus.


Change, change, change, I want to get up out of my skin

tell you what if I can shake it

I'm 'a make this something worth dreaming of


No comments:

Post a Comment