Friday, April 24, 2009

FUNK

Well I woke up this morning after a really strange night. Lately I've been having these crazy dreams that I'm stuck in a really foreign and far away place, and I have no way of getting home. The other night I dreamt that I was in a polynesian market with an old man and I was trying to buy provisions to live off of (but go figure) I didnt have enough money in my paypal account. LOL. I dunno they're really strange and analyze all you want but objects mean different things to different people.


Woke up to my mom bringing me dunkin doughnuts vanilla chai and a ham n cheese croissant. Breakfast in bed, I never thought I'd see the day.


I wake up thinking of Chicago every morning. My heart is tugging my thoughts there. Dosen't my heart know that moving is so difficult and expensive? I've lived in 3 states on three different oceans in three different times zones in the past year. Why does my heart do this?


Consider me a gypsy, consider me a nomad. Nothing ever suits me and I am forever changing. Will I ever find a resting point?


1 comment:

  1. lol. i hate when i'm stuck in some foreign place and my paypal account is drained.

    ReplyDelete