Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First.

I think this took me like 2 hours to make. I'm usually pretty computer literate but today I feel like a newb. I have to pee and I cant figure out how to find my friends I wanna follow, POOP. If I "follow" you then obviously I figured it out. As for today, I'm irritated that Etsy is randomly down for maintenence!! I'm having to be all over other websites for a fix. I know Im a NetiZen, thanks to BlakeNetizen I now know what that is. LOL.


Pic for today... Bento Box Lunch Necklace....12$ www.SparkleRocks.Etsy.Com LOVE!


2 comments:

  1. Yay, she has a blog!!! to add on the followers thing...click on "customize" up at the top right corner. click on add a gadget. you'll see at the top of the gadgets..."follow" or "followers", i forget...and then just add it!

    how long is etsy down? i need some kawaii talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! I see your post! Im a re re...I just sent you an etsy message. BLAH!

    ReplyDelete