Friday, July 31, 2009

it's a good thing to wait till you have a lot to say to make a new blog.

well, while i wait for my ever faithful tylenol pm to kick in, i think i'll rant and rave a little bit.

Rave: made a super cool new necklace deal tonight, I'm really really really into statement necklaces...like on bionicunicorns etsy she says (and i absolutely think she stole this out of my mouth) "Jewelry is the most satisfying art form available to me. When you wear a piece of jewelry, everyone you pass by that day sees it and they get to see a part of who you are." It's so true. Wear a great necklace and you will be remembered for it.

On another statement necklace note, I just found probably the most amazing necklace I've ever seen, seriously... It's by Etsy artist "Bendywho" and here she goes:



Says its a girlscout necklace but whatevs I love it all the same!

Rant: theres something stuck under my shift key and it's driving me mad. I'm learning how to use this other shift key on the right that's really quite handy!

Rave: I just made a really really cool floral statement necklace that I'm definitely gonna try out on the town a few times before (If ever) I decide to list it.



Rant: IMYOURPRESENT SUCKS A BIG FAT ONE but Im not allowed to say why.

okay i have a major headache, ugggh talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment